What's in it for you?
A unique opportunity to join a one-of-a-kind, innovative company in Europe. This international and multicultural organisation has a pleasant and open working culture that stimulates professional growth. You will be offered a full package including a market-competitive salary, a company car, meal vouchers, a net allowance of €90/month, a full insurance (dental etc. covered), group insurance & laptop/mobile phone.
Your new position
You will join an intelligent team responsible for the entire infrastructure (Linux & cloud environment) and will work closely with the development team as well. You will:
- Manage and monitor the infrastructure, virtual environments & underlying networks
- Follow and implement new technologies in order to improve the current infrastructure
- Develop & evolve CI/CD
- Be responsible for process automation & implement automation tools
- Write and/or enhance scripts
- Be a mentor to junior colleagues on the infrastructure team
Interested in this position?! See below for the requirements, even if you don’t fit the bill entirely don’t hesitate to submit your resume so we can have a conversation.
What you should do now
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent English
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems (Redhat-like)
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python, …)
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Hands-on experience with Automation and Configuration Management software (Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL)
- Hands-on management of infrastructure solutions (routers, switches, firewalls, security appliances, load balancers, servers, enterprise storage and backup, ...)
- Have experience with or interest towards an Agile way of working
Interested in the position of Sr. System Engineer? Contact Milan Vloeberghs, Hays Technology on 02 709 84 22 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for a different position, please contact us for a confidential conversation about your career options.