Senior Java Developer | Europe | European | Spring | DevOps | English | 1088991
Hays Technology is looking for a Senior Java Developer to help our European non-profit client to deploy the “European Internet” around the world
What you will be doing
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into quality software applications by applying your extensive knowledge of application design and Java frameworks.
The application you are going to work on is the key solution of the organisation which is open on the Internet 24 hours a day and runs on an infrastructure maintained in-house in various data centers in Europe.
The company you are about to join is an non-profit organization appointed by the European Commission to operate the European/Wold top-level domains.
In short, you will work indirectly for the European Commission to help other countries in the world to register on the European network.
The atmosphere is warm, dynamic and multicultural. There is also the possibility to evolve towards other technologies.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an open-minded European citizen candidate interested in a cutting-edge development stack.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
• Relevant work experience of more than 8 years as a Java developer
• In-depth knowledge of Java technology
• Experience in capturing complex business requirements
• Expertise in design and architecture of complex systems
• You are used to working in an Agile environment
• Experienced Linux user
• You stay on top of software development/architecture trends and new best practices
• Team player, but able to work independently
• Fluent in English (all internal communication and documentation is in English). Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
• Java (11+)
• Microservices implementation
• Spring Boot (2.x)
• Hibernate (5+)/JPA
• JUnit (5)
• Spring batch (bonus)
• Spring Cloud (bonus)
• DevOps mindset (bonus)
What you will get in return
• A challenging job in a high technical, dynamic and international environment.
• A stimulating, flexible work environment: don't feel like coming to the office? No problem, working from home is also possible.
• A competitive salary based on your skills and the level you deliver, including meal and eco vouchers.
• A company car
• The opportunity to grow, thanks to learning program
If you are interested, please apply, your application is welcome. #1088991
Associations caritatives & à but non lucratif
4400-5000€ gross + full package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Lazare Kolebka, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Brussels