Data Engineer | Data Analytics | Junior Data | 1090257
Your new role
As a Junior Data Engineer in the “Big Data” department of a Belgian leading insurance firm, you work closely together with the Data Architect to help realize solutions that innovates the use of data. You will focus on the transformation and delivery of new data into our Data lake and help exposing this data towards our business clients.
Your responsibilities :
• Supporting the business to onboard their requirements into solid solutions
• Implementing and supporting new Use Cases requested by the business
• Working in a fast-paced environment whereas the technologies used constantly is changing
• Supporting and improving the data lake environment
• Supporting and improving the data product pipelines feeding the data lake
• Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
What you will need to succeed
• A master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT or in Sciences with a strong interest in IT
• Development experience in Python, Scala
• Knowledge of continuous developments / deployment concepts (Azure DevOps / Pipelines Azure Repo)
• Experience with SQL-like data manipulation (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
• Experience with the AZURE features for a Data Engineer (DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure)
• Experience with Databricks technology (Notebooks, Delta Tables, Apache Spark, …)
• Good communication skills in English and in French or Dutch
• Team player
• Experience with web-services development (Rest or SOAP)
• In depth experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics
What you will get in return
In return, you will have the chance to work in a stable and financially strong. You will be able to work on challenging tasks and obtain many career opportunities and personalised learning experience in a friendly and multicultural atmosphere.
You will get a permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits ( eco-cheques, meal vouchers, insurance pack, etc.).
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this Consultant Data Management position ? Apply online! #1090257
Cliquez-ici pour accéder à la Politique de confidentialité de Hays, qui vous apportera des informations détaillées sur la manière dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos données personnelles et vos droits relatifs à ces données.
Data & Advanced Analytics
Attractive Salary Package
Contacter un consultant
Contactez Nathan Meuleman, le consultant en charge de cette offre d'emploi, situé à Brussels