Data Scientist | Medical Sector | Full-time | Attractive Salary Package | 1090350
Hays is looking for a Data Scientist to help our client build a cross-platform ecosystem to revolutionise cardiac consultation.
Your new role
• You will be responsible for the data treatment, manipulation to ensure the quality, logic and coherence of the data extracted.
• You will participate in the development and improvement of machine learning models to detect cardiac insufficiency.
• You will help with the optimisation of the signal processing algorithms.
• You will participate in the cost optimisation of the CPU/GPU usage in Cloud.
What we are looking for
• You have a Master’s degree in engineering, computer sciences, mathematics or physics
• You have a good knowledge of Python, Machine Learning and Calculus for signal processing
• You have a good command of English or French
• You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others
Nice to have
• You have a personal interest in the medical domain, cardiology or artificial intelligence
• You have a first experience with 3D data
• You have experience in optimisation of Machine Learning algorithms
• You have knowledge of signal processing (fluids, tremors, vibration)
• You have a good sense of humour and like to be a team player.
What you will get in return
A permanent position with a competitive package and intellectual property rights in a fast-growing startup in a booming sector
A stimulating working environment within a team of enthusiastic entrepreneurs
Working on a technology that will revolutionise healthcare and will positively impact society
Your new company
The company we are recruiting for is a digital health startup whose vision is to provide anywhere, anytime cardiac health assessment. They have developed a web and smartphone application to provide cardiac teleconsultation. The technology is born out of the cardiac research of astronauts in space and offers unique measurements and diagnostics based on artificial intelligence. The company is based in the Walloon region and supported by ESA's Space Solutions Belgium & WSL incubator. A large part of their activity is carried out in partner university hospitals in Belgium and neighbouring countries.
If you're interested, even if you don't match 100% of the requirement, don't hesitate to apply! Your application is welcome! #1090350
Klik hierom het privacybeleid van Hays te lezen, welke gedetailleerde informatie bevat over hoe we uw persoonlijke gegevens gebruiken en beschermen, en uw rechten in verband hiermee.
Gezondheidszorg & Medische diensten
Data & Advanced Analytics
Attractive Salary Package
Spreek met een consultant
Spreek met Nathan Meuleman, de recruiting expert die deze vacature in behandeling heeft, werkzaam in kantoor Brussels